The sea levels are rising due to Global warming.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/03/0323_060323_global_warming.html
National Geographic News
The source is written by a writer of the National Geographic.
This is credible because the source includes studies from different researchers.
They say that the sea levels are rising due to the melting of the glaciers due to Global Warming.
I believe this because it makes sense that the melted glaciers are adding more water to the oceans.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080211172517.htm
Science Daily
Written by scientist from the University at Buffalo.
This source is credible because the facts are supported by pictures and good research.
The source states that because of the melting of the glaciers in Greenland due to Global Warming the sea level is rising every year.
I believe this because the source is written by scientist who researched and took a lot of data.
http://www.physorg.com/news156182801.html
Jill Elish
The writter uses studies from the Florida State University.
This source is credible because it contains data from different studies conducted by the Florida State University.
The source says that due to the melting of the glaciers caused by Global Warming, New York is in danger of the rising sea level.
I believe this source because it is backed up by charts and graphs from the studies conducted by the Florida State University.
Overall I believe that the sea level is rising every year due to Global Warming. I makes sense that the glaciers are melting and adding more water to the seas and in turn making the sea level rise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment